1. Information Collection and Use
1.1 Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us through various means, such as when you fill out forms on the Site, subscribe to our newsletters, or interact with our services. The types of personal information we may collect include, but are not limited to:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number)
- Demographic information
- Login credentials
- Payment details
We use this personal information to provide and improve our services, communicate with you, and respond to your inquiries or requests.
1.2 Log Data
When you visit our Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. We use this information to analyse trends, administer the Site, track users' movements, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
We may use "cookies" to collect information. Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. These files are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Service providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers to assist us in operating the Site and delivering our services. These service providers have access to your personal information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Compliance with laws: We may disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or governmental requests.
3. Data Security
The security of your personal information is important to us. We implement reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal information stored on our servers. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
4. Third-Party Websites
6. Contact Us